Summary terms and conditions
Mainland UK, 18+ only. Photo with Ellie Goulding image at the SERVED stand photo moment at the Heineken Sales Briefing Conference 2023 required. Enter between 19/09/23 and 20/09/23.
Prize: Tickets to an Ellie Goulding live show and a year’s supply of SERVED cocktails.
For full terms and prize details visit https://www.serveddrinks.co.uk/pages/competition
Promoter: SERVED Drinks, 71-75 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ
Full terms and conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this prize promotion (“Promotion”).
- The promoter is SERVED Drinks, whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of a winner, prize-giving, and technical support etc.) with the assistance of
- Mesh Marketing Limited, 12-16 Laystall St, London
- SERVED Drinks, 71-75 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ
- Heineken UK, Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BE
The “Main Promotional Period”
- Starting Date: 00:01 (UK time) on 19/09/23.
- Closing Date: 23:59 (UK time) on 20/09/23.
- Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
- This Promotion is open to residents of Mainland UK aged 18 or over.
- The following may not enter or win or participate in a prize: (a) those who are not a registered delegate at Heineken Sales Briefing Conference, 2023. (b) staff working at the event
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion, entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
- Attend the 2023 Heineken Sales Briefing Conference and visit the SERVED stand in the Brand Exhibition Zone.
- Take a photo with Ellie Goulding at the photo moment.
- Upload the photo on the following site: https://www.serveddrinks.co.uk/pages/competition. Please note, to access the site, entrants will be asked to complete the age gate confirming they are over 18 years of age.
- Complete the online entry form providing the following details: first name, surname, email address.
- Entrants must accept the terms and conditions via a tick box on the entry page before they can submit their entry.
- Please note, by submitting the entry form, entrants are consenting to receive marketing messages from SERVED Drinks.
- The winner will receive email confirmation with next steps.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
- One entry per person – repeat entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event the winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
- Entries must not be made in bulk, through multiple entries in a single day or through agents or third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel this Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension, or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random (in the presence of an independent adjudicator) from all complete and eligible entries received before the Closing Date. The winner will be selected at the end of the promotion.
- The winner will receive full information about their prize via email, within one month, to the email provided on the entry form. The winner will be contacted directly via the following promotional email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner will need to respond to this email within 7 days to accept their prize. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time using the contact details provided at the time of entry. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification. If a response from the winner is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of the notification being made, the winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required to claim the prize.
- The prize includes the following: tickets to an Ellie Goulding live show and a year’s supply of SERVED cocktails.
See key prize details below.
- The prize includes the following: tickets to an Ellie Goulding live show and a year’s supply of SERVED cocktails.
- The Ellie Goulding tickets include the following: 1 x pair of tickets for her next available live show. Subject to availability. The winner will be contacted and given dates and locations to choose between nearer the time of events.
- The year’s supply of SERVED cocktails includes the following: 12 x 250ml of SERVED cocktails (4 x Pina Colada, 4 x Mojito and 4 x Passion Fruit Martini)
- Prize Quantities: There is 1 x prize on offer for 1 x winner.
- 1 x pair of Ellie Goulding tickets
- 1 x year’s supply of SERVED cocktails
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part thereof) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. The winner is not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of any prize.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to the prize. The winner is solely responsible for ensuring they are familiar with such third party terms and conditions, including, in particular, any applicable expiry dates.
- The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
- problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient), and any act or
default of any third-party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt, or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed, or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited), the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Each winner and guest should be in good health and appropriately fit for travel and waive any claim they may have against the Promoter for any safety or health issue or problem they may have during travel.
Personal details and publicity
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video, and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity, and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, the winner’s acceptance of the prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image and the Image of their guest, and the winner and their guest shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. The winner and their guest may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter at least 5 working days prior to the date of their Ellie Goulding live show by using the contact details at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request by post to SERVED Drinks, 71-75 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ by 31 December 2023. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been validly claimed.
Promoter’s intellectual property
- All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promoter’s website and our materials published on them, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
- The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
- All such rights are reserved, and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
- This Promotion, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including in relation to the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim, except that entrants resident in Scotland may also bring proceedings in the courts of Scotland.
- If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Any website on which these Terms and Conditions are posted is only intended to be accessed from the UK and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.